Kee Guard® Rooftop GuardrailFind Out More
Our market-leading counterweight system is designed to be highly visible, non-slip and made from 100% recycled PVC. Also, our guardrails are galvanized on both the inside and the outside for maximum protection against corrosion, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Provides edge protection for all those working on the roof
- Collective roof guardrail protection
- Freestanding, counterbalanced system
- Overcomes need to penetrate the roof membrane
- Quick and easy installation
- It can be used on most flat roof configurations up to 10° slope
- Riveted & bolted options
Kee Guard Edge Protection adheres to and frequently exceeds the highest safety standards, including:
- EN 13374 Class A
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- HSG-33 Health & Safety in Roof Work
- HSE INDG 284 "Working on roofs."
- BS13700:2021 Permanent Counterweighted Guardrail (Wind calculations)
Our system is designed with the most up-to-date technology and the highest safety standards, meeting BS 13700:2021. Our counterweighted guardrail is engineered to provide safe access on all types of roofs, from small to large, offering continual collective protection across your entire roof, putting safety and peace of mind first.
As part of the Kee Safety organization, Planet Platforms takes advantage of its cutting-edge Wind Speed Calculator technology to guarantee an unrivalled engineering and recertification service that you won't find anywhere else in the market.
With our innovative calculator, we know that whatever the elements are throwing at us, we have safety systems that are up to the task.