KEE WALK® The Safety Solution for Roof Top WalkwaysFind Out More
Kee Walk® is a modular easy to install walkway system designed to the requirements of EN 516:2006; it provides a safe, anti-slip walking surface for anyone who needs to access a roof in the course of their work.
Kee Walk® is designed for modern roof types including membrane, profiled and standing seam metal roofs.
It features adjustable brackets, can be delivered to site pre-assembled and can be used on flat, barrel and sloping roofs. Available with steps, longitudinal and traverse options allowing access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35 degrees.
Kee Walk® is Available in standard modules and supplied in-stock for rapid delivery and installation on virtually any rooftop project. The modules are supplied as 5 foot (1.5m) and 10 foot (3m) pre-assembled sections to suit the requirements of different roofs.
- Clear on-roof demarcation to prevent roof surface being damaged
- Designed for modern roof types including membrane, metal profile and standing seam roofs to the requirements of EN 516:2006
- Flexible, modular system adaptable to changing roof angles from 0 to 35 degrees; fully adjustable on site
- Modules supplied from stock as 5 foot (1.5m) and 10 foot (3m) pre-assembled sections
- Rapid delivery and installation times; easy to install and cost effective roof top safety solution